Hey, Discovery Channel? Call me.
February 7, 2012 § Leave a comment
When exactly did the Discovery Channel decide to host the redneck Olympics? They’re currently running shows about mining for gold, restoring old cars, guns, exterminators, storm chasers, and moonshiners.*
Having grown up in a double-wide (it took me years to realize that’s a punchline), I’m confident I can help guide them in this new direction. Here are a few of my ideas:
– First Cousins (dating show)
– Where are My Teeth? (this could either be a dental drama or a sketch comedy program)
– Opossum Pudding (cooking show)
– Project Roadkill (young, fresh fashion designers create couture from…well, roadkill)
* I’d credit(?) them with the program dedicated to finding sasquatches, but that particular shame belongs to Animal Planet.