montage

October 18, 2006 § Leave a comment

Can you tell we’re related?

We leap-frogged these two for most of the ride; they looked like this about 70% of the time (for the other 30% she was trying to maneuver away from him). I love that for all the “help” he gave, he couldn’t put his own jacket on right….


Another reason to get up early (can you see it?).


Two more reasons…


Mom hung out with her minions while we rode. They wanted to come meet us at all the rest stops to offer moral support. Yeah, that’s it, moral support…


Le Tigre.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

What’s this?

You are currently reading montage at Elis is a four-letter word.

meta

%d bloggers like this: